Friday, March 23, 2012

Pinky & the Brain - Take Two






Alexisaurus - asked if I do both hands or just one? I know I've answered this before, but it applies to this post.
Most of the time, I only do one hand and take pics. Then I remove it and put on something more practical for my daily life. It might be different if I was a nurse on a pediatric ward, but I work with adults.... and I can't make myself wear the crazy cartoon nails to work. There are times however that I may tone it down a bit and make it wearable. Take for instance the Rocko's Modern Life cartoon post here. I wore that as a full mani for a day or so. I felt it was less "in-your-face."
I decided to do Pinky and the Brain as a full mani. One of my male coworkers is always asking what is on my nails each time I see him. He has a picture of Brain on his binder he carries around, so I decided to do it in his honor! Lol, I know he's working today and he'll see them.

I used Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Cafe Au Lait. I recently found this one and I think it's an ever better nude than Iced Coffee, for my skin tone. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Whirlwind White for the tips. Acrylic paints for the cartoon nails.


I'm much more shaky when using my non dominant hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts