Friday, March 23, 2012

Foghorn Leghorn

Another suggestion from my dad.

Anybody else love the GEICO commercial that says "Would Foghorn Leghorn make a really bad book narrator?" Lol.

Foghorn Leghorn & Henery Hawk

George P. Dog (Barnyard Dawg)

Miss Prissy & Egghead Jr. (Not to be confused with Chicken Little)

Background is Wet n Wild Black with two coats of Color Club Covered in Diamonds. CiD is impossible for me to wear on my nails. The jagged edges drive me nuts. It doesn't matter how many thick layers of topcoat I use... Besides the application is a pain because the consistency of the polish sucks. It's like someone swept the floor of Ke$ha's apartment and dumped the dustpan into a bottle of clear polish. It ends with a cool effect, but it's garbage to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts