Friday, March 23, 2012

It's time for Animaniacs

Cause they're zany to the max!

This is another show I used to Love! Thanks to Wool and Polish for the suggestion.

  • Index - WB logo (they used to always get locked up in the WB water tower, lol)
  • Middle - Yakko
  • Ring - Wakko
  • Pinky - Dot
Solid base mani of OPI Alpine Snow Matte
I used mostly acrylic paints on this one.

By the way, I go back to work tomorrow. Boo for having to work! :( My schedule just happened to fall where I was off for 6 days in a row! I work the next four days, but I have four days worth of mani's scheduled for you. Cartoons in the morning (just like Saturday mornings used to be) and a regular "more normal" mani in the evenings. Still art, just not cartoons. I hope you gals understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts